Maybe you’re a first time Android user, or maybe you just upgraded your device. Whatever the case, it shouldn’t be news to you that there are a multitude of apps available for Android-powered smartphones.
Since there are millions upon millions of apps, it should come as no surprise that developers are doing what they can from web monetization to targeting users to appeal and stand out from the sea of competition.
However, in terms of being an Android user, what you will quickly discover is that while there are many apps that you can do without, there are some that you shouldn’t be without.
The following are 5 Android apps hat you should download now.
- Citymapper – This urban transport app makes it easy for you to navigate in large cities all over the world. Plan your journey from start to finish and obtain real time data on traffic, maps, and disruptions in public transportation.
- Dropbox – Whether you’re working on a science project or want to save family photos for safe keeping, this app lets you easily and conveniently backup everything from photos and videos to documents and other files. Best of all, you can access them from any device.
- Spotify – This music streaming app lets you listen to a wide range of music from a library featuring over 30 million tracks from various albums and artists. Choose from ready-made playlists or get personalized recommendations.
- WhatsApp – A free messaging app, this convenient technology uses your smartphone’s internet connection (4G, 3G, 2G, EDGE or Wi-Fi) enabling you to message or call family and friends. Users can also send and receive voice messages, photos and videos.
- SwiftKey – A clever keyboard that uses AI, this app automatically learns your specific writing style and how you like to type. Over time it will learn to eliminate common typos, improve predictive text and autocorrect. Users have the freedom to choose between tapping or swiping from letter to letter.